What we do
Identifying people's instinctive strengths
Increase productivity by identifying and helping people to apply their natural strengths.
Improving employee engagement
Engaged employees are happy. Happy employees are productive and stay with you longer. It's that simple.
Ensuring the right employees are in the right positions
This not only applies to skill and experience, but also to natural strengths and the environment each person will be most productive in.
Getting employees to better understand each other
Once we know why people act and react the way they do, it is much easier to work together and respect each other.
Building teams that work
Get the right people, with the right skills together and magic happens.
Screening prospective employees before you hire them
Make sure you employ the right person, for the right role that will fit the company culture.
How you benefit
- Identifying individuals’ innate strengths and habits to assist them to better understand themselves and their colleagues and making them aware of red flags than can hinder performance and relationships.
- Ensuring that the right employees are in the right positions, working in environments best suited to their skills and work style preferences.
- Forming project teams where team members complement each other based on their different strengths and reallocating tasks to ensure people do not spend unproductive time on tasks they are not naturally suited to.
- Promoting employee engagement, so that employees are committed to the company's goals and targets and strive to give their best every day to contribute to its success, knowing that their input makes a difference.
- Facilitating interactive workshops to explain the different personality profiles – once people understand why others act and react the way they do, it is easier to work together.
- Screening prospective employees before you hire them, to ensure they will suit the role and fit in with the rest of the company culture.
Quick Productivity Boosters
Reward good performance
Be open to new ideas
Inspire & motivate
Lead by example
Support & assist
Empower & encourage
Don't forget to have fun!
More about us
I started The Productivity Lab in 2010, after a career of 18 years in the corporate world. During the 18 years, I gained a thorough understanding of the factors that hinder a company’s productivity. I also realised that most people never reach their full potential, mainly because they are not aware of all they are capable of.
My passion for people drives me to assist businesses to adopt a company culture where employees look forward to coming to work. Where there is mutual respect, collaboration, employee engagement, job satisfaction and even some fun. I firmly believe that happy employees are productive employees and I love win-win solutions!
Please contact me for a no-obligation quote on how to improve productivity in your business.
I look forward to hearing from you!